Technical and promotional fund materials
At TFM, we specialise in producing materials that are suitable for a retail audience and watertight from a compliance perspective. Literature compliance with regulatory requirements has become ever more important in recent years.
Our proactive service includes the following deliverables:
- Drafting, proof reading and sanity checking.
- Technical review of materials to ensure they are technically correct and that the factual information contained within is current. We also ensure that content accurately reflects the essential features of an investment product.
- Compliance review of materials to check that the content is balanced (with equal prominence given to product features and their associated risks) and watertight in respect of current regulatory requirements.
- Plain language: TFM is a corporate member of the Plain Language Commission and we review materials for plain language and avoidance of jargon. We want our clients’ marketing materials to be ‘best of breed’ in this respect.
- Key Investor Information documents: drafting of investment objectives and risk content in line with regulatory requirements.